View Profile juersh

42 Movie Reviews

You know, I think this video would have read a lot better as a 2d animation. With the way the character is rendered his arms kinda get lost in the silhouette of his body, making his actions all seem random and samey like he's just flapping his arms around. I don't know, is that too self-serious of a critique for this spammy adult swim bumper?

Great voice acting and pacing. That really helps the production value of this video, holding together the different mediums and style changes that would otherwise be hard to follow.

that was amazing!! that was so fleshed out for something that came from a jam.

8 Game Reviews

The game made me smile, more so because it was a fun interactive experience above anything else.

This game has a lot of character. The design aesthetics and the music are both done very well. While the characters and backgrounds looked good the obstacles didn't, it's good that I could tell them apart from the background, but they could look better, they looked kinda plain. I like the tiered jumping mechanic, but I felt like the game was too short to explore its mechanics, and other mechanics could be explored like how if jumping while in the air already the cat on top would push the cat under them back down. I'd like to see more of this, sequel?

The concept is interesting and the aesthetics are solid, but I felt the game was really frustrating. Most of the time when I died it felt like it was the game's fault. The character takes too long to recover after he does anything, if he dodges he can't attack right after, if he gets attacked and survives he can't attack right after, he has to recover with the enemy right next to him, also he walks a little too slowly. It was annoying because half the time I couldn't see why I was dying, there was no closure, if die it would nice if the enemies' locations were revealed so I can see why I died. What would be cool, and ambitious, is if I could see a playback of my path and the enemies paths during the gameover screen.

4 Art Reviews

Yeah his elbow feels a bit off, its definitely doing something weird. His arm also just seems to be moving in a way that's separate from his body, maybe have his head tilt back or into his hand to tie the arm into his actions as a whole. Although, it does make the character look crazy/deranged in an unbalanced way, which I think is what you were going for.

ArtOfAlexH responds:

Thanks, a few people have pointed that out. I'll look into fixing it the next time I'm in that file.

Nice. also is that a reverse sword or something?

Just amazing.

Just starting out as an animator, hope to get better.

24, Male