Stickfigure Journey Stickfigure Journey

Not bad. The way the real world backgrounds are used works nicely and the stickfigure's shadow looks good, helps link put him the scene despite the realistic background. It looks good, the problem is not very much is happening. It's just a stick figure walking, well... walking dynamically through a 3D environment. Still, it's just walking. The quality is good, but the actual content is not really that entertaining.

Arc Infinitum 5 Arc Infinitum 5

Great voice acting, but work on the volume levels. Each character feels unique and actually gives a sense of who they are just by being on screen. Good work.

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

Great work, really hope this becomes a thing. Amazing fight choreography, and those 3D shots fit in seamlessly, It's interesting to see so many characters on screen too. my only critiques would be that sometimes those moving still images are a bit too noticeable, and that some of the backgrounds look off like the overhead view of the truck stop. I'd like to see where this goes if more episodes are made.

Short Original Fight Short Original Fight

Great effects work. work on the backgrounds though. I'm surprised you're able to do this with easytoon. I'd say use less still shots or if your gonna have that many still shots in there use a more dynamic pan or keep something moving. Also, this does seem a bit generic naruto anime-ish, but it still looks good.

Push It 4000 Push It 4000

Lots of different animation styles and art styles. Great work, there were some really inventive ways of making the animations match the music. Although, I do want to say that between 0:50 and 1:10 the animation looks unfinished in comparison to everything else.

O-ro responds:

everyone in this is at different levels and utilizes different styles, I appreciate the feedback though, and it will only get better in ((((the sequel)))).

Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda

Great work! A lot of good ideas and scenes. Nice fleshed out world and characters. It got a bit slow in the middle though. Make this an ongoing thing please, it's great!

mattyburrito responds:

thanks for the comment! yeah definitely some scenes and sequences I could make tighter. I'll try to get better at that in future projects.

My Childhood Nightmare My Childhood Nightmare

The set work is great, I think it was the best aspect of this. I noticed there wasn't a lot of character animation, most of it was still shots of characters' blank stares which added to the unsettlingness of it. But it did tell a story, and I think that's overall better than just having good animation.

10 2 Sentence Horror Stories 10 2 Sentence Horror Stories

When I first saw this it felt kinda meh, but after watching more of it I felt pretty uneasy. It hits that whole uncanny valley pretty well.

Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

Great style, and the level of detail is amazing. I still think the lip sync could use some work, the mouth animations don't seem detailed enough. This really made me smile though, it felt like a modern day american yu yu hakusho especially during the opening. I could really see this becoming a series if you decide to do more with it. One last critique, the supporting characters seemed a bit off from the way they were shown in the opening, it just gave me different expectations, I thought it would be more on the smart supernatural side and less on the fighting side, really nitpicking here but if you do want to continue this, work on those characters.

Baby Boy Baby Boy

Great amount of detail. Some of it got annoying, but I laughed too. This is exactly what I think a dream would be like. The amount of detail in there is crazy, good work.

noiserover responds: