FIRE FIRE

Nice of use of light, it was hard to tell what was going on at first, but it still works. The only part I didn't like was between 0:48 and 0:50 where the blue guy is running and it shows his whole body, it doesn't make use of any lighting at all and it breaks continuity with the hyper zoomed in style that ever other scene has, also he looks like a stick figure.

FlumpyTripod responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I guess it makes sense that that one shot feels off to the rest of the video. It was the last thing I animated after a week of not working on it. Interesting.

Epic Fight Epic Fight

The choreography is good it has a nice grounded and realistic feel to it, and motion smears are amazing! But for the first minute or so something felt off about it, and it was that both of the fighters were moving too slowly. Before the smaller guy took the pills and the pace picked up it felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

Stickfigure Journey Stickfigure Journey

Not bad. The way the real world backgrounds are used works nicely and the stickfigure's shadow looks good, helps link put him the scene despite the realistic background. It looks good, the problem is not very much is happening. It's just a stick figure walking, well... walking dynamically through a 3D environment. Still, it's just walking. The quality is good, but the actual content is not really that entertaining.

Arc Infinitum 5 Arc Infinitum 5

Great voice acting, but work on the volume levels. Each character feels unique and actually gives a sense of who they are just by being on screen. Good work.

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

Great work, really hope this becomes a thing. Amazing fight choreography, and those 3D shots fit in seamlessly, It's interesting to see so many characters on screen too. my only critiques would be that sometimes those moving still images are a bit too noticeable, and that some of the backgrounds look off like the overhead view of the truck stop. I'd like to see where this goes if more episodes are made.

Short Original Fight Short Original Fight

Great effects work. work on the backgrounds though. I'm surprised you're able to do this with easytoon. I'd say use less still shots or if your gonna have that many still shots in there use a more dynamic pan or keep something moving. Also, this does seem a bit generic naruto anime-ish, but it still looks good.

Push It 4000 Push It 4000

Lots of different animation styles and art styles. Great work, there were some really inventive ways of making the animations match the music. Although, I do want to say that between 0:50 and 1:10 the animation looks unfinished in comparison to everything else.

O-ro responds:

everyone in this is at different levels and utilizes different styles, I appreciate the feedback though, and it will only get better in ((((the sequel)))).

Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda

Great work! A lot of good ideas and scenes. Nice fleshed out world and characters. It got a bit slow in the middle though. Make this an ongoing thing please, it's great!

mattyburrito responds:

thanks for the comment! yeah definitely some scenes and sequences I could make tighter. I'll try to get better at that in future projects.

My Childhood Nightmare My Childhood Nightmare

The set work is great, I think it was the best aspect of this. I noticed there wasn't a lot of character animation, most of it was still shots of characters' blank stares which added to the unsettlingness of it. But it did tell a story, and I think that's overall better than just having good animation.

10 2 Sentence Horror Stories 10 2 Sentence Horror Stories

When I first saw this it felt kinda meh, but after watching more of it I felt pretty uneasy. It hits that whole uncanny valley pretty well.