Epic Fight Epic Fight

The choreography is good it has a nice grounded and realistic feel to it, and motion smears are amazing! But for the first minute or so something felt off about it, and it was that both of the fighters were moving too slowly. Before the smaller guy took the pills and the pace picked up it felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

Stickfigure Journey Stickfigure Journey

Not bad. The way the real world backgrounds are used works nicely and the stickfigure's shadow looks good, helps link put him the scene despite the realistic background. It looks good, the problem is not very much is happening. It's just a stick figure walking, well... walking dynamically through a 3D environment. Still, it's just walking. The quality is good, but the actual content is not really that entertaining.

Arc Infinitum 5 Arc Infinitum 5

Great voice acting, but work on the volume levels. Each character feels unique and actually gives a sense of who they are just by being on screen. Good work.

Royal Cats Royal Cats

This game has a lot of character. The design aesthetics and the music are both done very well. While the characters and backgrounds looked good the obstacles didn't, it's good that I could tell them apart from the background, but they could look better, they looked kinda plain. I like the tiered jumping mechanic, but I felt like the game was too short to explore its mechanics, and other mechanics could be explored like how if jumping while in the air already the cat on top would push the cat under them back down. I'd like to see more of this, sequel?

Blind Blade Blind Blade

The concept is interesting and the aesthetics are solid, but I felt the game was really frustrating. Most of the time when I died it felt like it was the game's fault. The character takes too long to recover after he does anything, if he dodges he can't attack right after, if he gets attacked and survives he can't attack right after, he has to recover with the enemy right next to him, also he walks a little too slowly. It was annoying because half the time I couldn't see why I was dying, there was no closure, if die it would nice if the enemies' locations were revealed so I can see why I died. What would be cool, and ambitious, is if I could see a playback of my path and the enemies paths during the gameover screen.

Dwellers Dwellers

There's definitely something here, but it's just not quite there. It just needs more polish.

werewolf6666 responds:

Thank you! I feel the same honestly ⎝´• ﹏ •`⎠ I started late on this game jam and only had two days to finish. polish just suffered, too bad, but lots of lessons learned for an eventual sequal ^^'