Stickfigure Journey Stickfigure Journey

Not bad. The way the real world backgrounds are used works nicely and the stickfigure's shadow looks good, helps link put him the scene despite the realistic background. It looks good, the problem is not very much is happening. It's just a stick figure walking, well... walking dynamically through a 3D environment. Still, it's just walking. The quality is good, but the actual content is not really that entertaining.

Arc Infinitum 5 Arc Infinitum 5

Great voice acting, but work on the volume levels. Each character feels unique and actually gives a sense of who they are just by being on screen. Good work.

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

Great work, really hope this becomes a thing. Amazing fight choreography, and those 3D shots fit in seamlessly, It's interesting to see so many characters on screen too. my only critiques would be that sometimes those moving still images are a bit too noticeable, and that some of the backgrounds look off like the overhead view of the truck stop. I'd like to see where this goes if more episodes are made.

Monster Book Monster Book

Great idea. This makes me feel very nostalgic. The music fits perfectly, it has that sort of happy sad sentimental feeling to it.

Anicon - Animal Complex Demo Anicon - Animal Complex Demo

Wow. I don't play these types of games very much, but I loved this. The way the characters interact with each other is very entertaining, and the art and the music great too. It all fits together very well.